The Mission of DMA
The Dance Masters of America is a professional, certified membership organization of artists and educators committed to the elevation of the art of dance and to provide innovative artistic experiences for the advancement of dance worldwide.
The Objectives of DMA
- enable dance educators and their students to meet for a cooperative and collective study of their profession;
- advance the art of dance and improve the practices of its teachings;
- strive for the mutual interest and fraternal cooperation of its members;
- aid young dancers and dance teachers by awarding educational dance scholarships to accredited colleges;
- private schools of dance, educational and/or DMA educational workshops or conventions.
Michele Malerba-Palumbo is a certified dance instructor through test to teach. She is a member of the Dance Teachers Club of CT, Chapter 18; one of many chapters of this educational organization.